Improve Patient Outcomes with Remote Patient Monitoring
PatientPoint Remote Patient Monitoring powered by Optimize Health can help your practice implement a remote patient monitoring program that improves outcomes, increases staff efficiencies and creates a new, recurring revenue stream.
Benefits of Remote Patient Monitoring
Improve Patient Outcomes
Research shows that providing consistent monitoring and access to high-risk/chronic patients will result in decreased hospitalizations and readmissions. Kidney Disease Consultants had a 30% decrease in hospitalizations in less than 60 days.
Gain Better Insights
By monitoring patients outside of the office, your clinical staff can keep a better eye on patients’ health, notice trends in their measurements and adjust treatments accordingly to provide continuous rather than episodic care.
Increase Staff Efficiency
Managed Care from our licensed nurses reduces the number of unbilled calls and messages coming to your staff and physicians, freeing them up to focus on patients in the office.
With your RPM team monitoring your high-risk/chronic patients, you’ll have a new, consistent revenue source for the work your staff is already doing—returning patient phone calls, adding notes and more.
Flexibility to Fit Your Practice
- Get started quickly: We can help identify eligible patients, get them onboarded and handle device shipping and logistics
- Unlike other companies, we offer a team of licensed nurses who deliver valuable care to your patients that improves health outcomes while reducing your workload
- An all-in-one dashboard provides comprehensive patient logs and records
Our program has 93% patient adherence, much higher than many lower-cost programs
90% of patients have at least 20 minutes of engagement per month—the required amount of time for reimbursement
Support We Provide
Let us help build a remote patient monitoring success plan for you.
We offer flexible patient onboarding options so you can have a successful program from the start.
Choose either remote onboarding and device activation OR direct shipping to patients and performing onboarding yourself.
Platform Training and Continuous Development
We’ll train your clinical staff on how to use our platform initially, and then we’ll meet with you monthly to ensure we’re progressing toward your goals.
Remote Care Means Healthier, Happier Patients
Our Managed Care program creates a personalized care experience for your patients with licensed nurses monitoring patient readings and providing health coaching. They optimize your remote patient monitoring program to create practice efficiencies and fulfill CMS billing requirements.
- Dedicated nurses who can work independently, present solutions and maximize the efficiency of physician involvement
- Follow treatment plans and guidelines set by your practice
- Maintain regular communication to encourage patient adherence to treatment plan and RPM engagement
- Expand the number of patients and conditions treated without additional staff
- Bolster patient-provider relationships
Is Remote Patient Monitoring Right for Your Hypertensive Patients?
Find out in our guide: Remote Patient Monitoring for Preventive Cardiac Care
See for yourself why 95% of customers renew. Contact us to get started.